Check out a pass for free or reduced entry into a variety of museums and attractions in the area. Thanks to the Friends of the Library you can check out passes for:
- Currier Museum of Art
- Free admission for 2 adults and all children (17 and under). Does not include Zimmerman House tour
- Fairbanks Musuem
- Free admission for 2 adults and all children under 17
- NH State Parks
- Free admission at day use parks for 2 adults and up to 4 dependents. 7 passes available, one for each day of the week. Pass is not valid at Hampton Beach State Park, Wallis Sands State Beach, the Flume Gorge or the Cannon Mountain Tramway. Cannot be used for camping or parking meters.
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
- Discounted admission rate of $5 per person for 2 visitors, as well as a discounted rate of $10 per person for an additional 4 visitors.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- Up to 4 discounted admissions at $5 each. 3 and under are always free.
Call or stop by the library to reserve a pass