FREE digital audiobook and eBook downloads are available to Littleton Public Library Members
Thanks to Friends of Littleton Public Library who are sponsoring the library’s participation in the New Hampshire Downloadable Audiobooks & eBooks Consortium.
Browse and search hundreds of great titles and download them to your computer, and then transfer them to a portable device for your enjoyment – anywhere, anytime. Now compatable with Kindle!
EASY TO USE
1. Go to http://nh.overdrive.com
2. Install FREE software
3. Check out audiobooks/eBooks
4. Download audiobook/eBook
Inquire at the library’s Circulation Desk to receive your personal access number. An access number will be given to each Littleton Public Library member whose library account is in good standing.
NH HISTORY & GENEALOGY
The library has an extensive collection of books and material relating to New Hampshire history and local genealogy, and subscriptions to Ancestry.com and HeritageQuest Online.
For more information call (603-444-5741) or email email@example.com the library.
Check out a pass for free or reduced entry into a variety of museums and attractions in the area. Thanks to the Friends of the Library you can check out passes for:
- Currier Museum of Art
- Free admission for 2 adults and all children (17 and under). Does not include Zimmerman House tour
- Fairbanks Musuem
- Free admission for 2 adults and all children under 17
- NH State Parks
- Free admission at day use parks for 2 adults and up to 4 dependents. 7 passes available, one for each day of the week. Pass is not valid at Hampton Beach State Park, Wallis Sands State Beach, the Flume Gorge or the Cannon Mountain Tramway. Cannot be used for camping or parking meters.
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
- Discounted admission rate of $5 per person for 2 visitors, as well as a discounted rate of $10 per person for an additional 4 visitors.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- Up to 4 discounted admissions at $5 each. 3 and under are always free.
Call or stop by the library to reserve a pass.
Any member of the library in good standing can request an interlibrary loan. Before making a request, please confirm the book you need is not available at our library by searching our Book Catalog.
To request an interlibrary loan, please complete the form below and we will contact you by phone or email to let you know that your book has arrived.
We take privacy very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or in any way distribute your information to anyone, ever.
All Littleton residents, ages 6 and up, are eligible for a free library card. Proof of residency required.
Non-resident property owners, town and school employees are also eligible for a free card, to be renewed annually.
All other non-residents may purchase a non-resident card for $45 annually.
Most items check out for 3 weeks at a time, and can be renewed for an additional 3 weeks, provided there are no holds on the item.
DVDs, museum passes, and the telescope check out for one week, with NO renewals.
Patrons will be restricted from checking out new items if they have overdue materials. There are no daily overdue fines, but patrons with overdue items are welcome to contribute to the conscience jar.
Items that are 45 days overdue will be marked lost and replacement cost be will charged at that time.