Check out a pass for free or reduced entry into a variety of museums and attractions in the area. Thanks to the Friends of the Library you can check out passes for:
- Fairbanks Museum
- Free admission for 2 adults and all children under 17
- NH State Parks
- Free admission at day use parks for 2 adults and up to 4 dependents. Pass is not valid at Hampton Beach State Park, Wallis Sands State Beach, the Flume Gorge or the Cannon Mountain Tramway. Cannot be used for camping or parking meters.
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
- Discounted admission rate of $10 each for up to 4 people.
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- Up to 4 discounted admissions at $5 each. 3 and under are always free.
Call or stop by the library to reserve a pass