Getting a Library Card
- All Littleton residents, ages 6 and up, are eligible for a free library card.
- Proof of residency required, along with a photo ID.
- Bring in something that shows your current physical address (not your PO BOX).
- Examples are a valid New Hampshire driver’s license, a utility bill, or a lease agreement.
- Expiration: Resident cards have an expiration date and need to be renewed every five years. Proof of Littleton residency will be required for renewal.
- Non-resident property owners, town and school employees are also eligible for a free card, to be renewed annually.
- All other non-residents may purchase a non-resident card for $45 annually.
- Most items check out for 3 weeks at a time, and can be renewed for an additional 3 weeks, provided there are no holds on the item.
- DVDs check out for one week, and can be renewed for an additional week, provided there are no holds on the item.
- Patrons will be restricted from checking out new items if they have overdue materials.
- There are no daily overdue fines, but patrons with overdue items are welcome to contribute to the conscience jar.
- Items that are 45 days overdue will be marked lost and replacement cost be will charged at that time.
Registration Forms (PDFs)