Additional Free Digital Services
For assistance using our digital services, email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE digital downloads of audiobooks, eBooks, and the current issue of many popular magazines are now available to Littleton Public Library Members thanks to Friends of Littleton Public Library who are sponsoring the library’s participation in the New Hampshire Downloadable Audiobooks & eBooks Consortium.
Click here for more information about the service, and how to get your access code.
Hoopla is now availablefor our patrons! To sign up for hoopla, you will need a valid library card.
Your library card number (on the back of your card) is needed for registration. During registration, hoopla will ask you to enter an email address. This will be your username to log into our service. At this time, you are able to set a password for your account as well.
Littleton Public Library provides you 4 instant borrows each month. These digital borrows will reset every month and you can borrow more than one title at a time. Books are available for 21 days, videos are available for 72 hours, and music titles are available for 7 days after you borrow.
Sign up for hoopla at https://www.hoopladigital.com/
Audible Discovery: Free Streaming - Audio Books for kids of all ages: While schools are closed, Audible is making some streaming audiobooks (classics, children’s, teen) available to stream for free!
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online, streams imaginatively produced videos featuring celebrated actors including Oprah Winfrey, Rami Malek, Viola Davis, Chris Pine, Kristen Bell, Michelle Yeoh, David Harbour, Lily Tomlin, Kevin Costner, Annette Bening, James Earl Jones, and Betty White reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations, helping to inspire a love of reading in children. Storyline Online receives over 10 million views every month in 228 countries and territories.
Storyline Online is available 24 hours a day for children, parents, and educators worldwide. For each book, supplemental curriculum developed by a credentialed elementary school educator is provided, aiming to strengthen comprehension and verbal and written skills for English-language learners worldwide. Visit Storyline Online at storylineonline.net
Gale is currently providing open access to the following interdisciplinary, curriculum-aligned resources that support online learning from pre-K through undergraduate:
Access Gale Resources Now
- Miss Humblebee's Academy is an interactive kindergarten-readiness program that introduces children ages three to six to key concepts in math, science, social studies, language and literacy, art, and music. It’s as challenging as it is fun!
- Kids InfoBits introduces elementary school students to database searching with easy-to-use resources featuring age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Gale In Context: Middle School combines reference content with age-appropriate videos, newspapers, magazines, primary sources, and more for students in middle grades.
- Gale In Context: High School provides grades 9–12 with content aligned to national and state curriculum standards to help with papers, projects, and presentations, while empowering student development of critical thinking and information literacy skills.
- Gale In Context: College offers interdisciplinary content for undergraduate students that reinforces skill development in problem-solving, communication, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- Gale In Context: Canada is an engaging online experience for those seeking contextual information on a broad range of Canadian topics, people, places, and events.
If prompted to enter a password, use the password open