Littleton Public Library is CLOSED to the public until further notice.
The book return will reopen Tuesday May 19th. All items are being automatically renewed and you may hold onto them until the library reopens. Curb Side Pick Up is Back! Call the library to place your requests and arrange for pick up. Check back for updates and service announcements.
General questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A special video message from the librarians
The Library recently borrowed a 3D printer. Here are the final seconds of our first effort:
Take a look at Littleton Public Library’s online public access catalog.
- Click here for more information.
- Search our complete book catalog – online!
- Read the first chapter!
- Reserve books.
- Create a Watch List.
- You may now return movies in the “Media” slot of the new return box at the back entrance of the library
- A $1.50 fine will be applied if movies are returned in the “Book” slot.
- Items will be checked in on the day you return them if you put them in the return box at least 30 minutes before the library closes.