Littleton Public Library is CLOSED to the public through May 4th.
Check back for updates and service announcements.
General questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library recently borrowed a 3D printer. Here are the final seconds of our first effort:
Take a look at Littleton Public Library’s online public access catalog.
- Click here for more information.
- Search our complete book catalog – online!
- Read the first chapter!
- Reserve books.
- Create a Watch List.
- You may now return movies in the “Media” slot of the new return box at the back entrance of the library
- A $1.50 fine will be applied if movies are returned in the “Book” slot.
- Items will be checked in on the day you return them if you put them in the return box at least 30 minutes before the library closes.