Latest News & Updates
CHECK THE CHILDREN’S PAGE FOR FALL STORY TIME SHCEDULES.
Saturday, October 3 the library will open at 2:00 p.m. and close at 4:00 p.m. Movies borrowed on Friday, October 2 will be due on Tuesday, October 6. The library will be closed part of one Saturday a month for the library staff to work on cataloging backlogs and other necessary tasks.
BOOK SALE DONATIONS: Due to safety issues and space constraints, donations for the library’s annual book sale must be pre-arranged with the library director. Please call Jeanne Dickerman at 444-5741 by October 3 to make arrangements. Thank you for your cooperation.
The book sale will be held on Saturday, October 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at All Saints Episcopal Church Parish Hall, 35 School Street across from the library parking lot.
Take a look at Littleton Public Library’s online public access catalog. Click here for more information.
- Search our complete book catalog – online!
- Read the first chapter!
- Reserve books.
- Create a Watch List.
Downloadable Audiobooks and eBooks Click here for more information.
- The Library has a new book/media return box.
- You may now return movies in the “Media” slot of the new return box at the back entrance of the library
- A $1.50 fine will be applied if movies are returned in the “Book” slot.
- Items will be checked in on the day you return them if you put them in the return box at least 30 minutes before the library closes.
Ancestry.com and Heritage Quest are available at Littleton Public Library! The library has a subscription to the library edition of Ancestry.com. This version has more search options than the home version. A new dedicated computer has been set up in the Kinne Genealogy Room.
Borrow a telescope through the NH ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Library Telescope Program. See ADULT page for more information.