The library is seeking an energetic, detailed oriented person to join our team as a Part Time Library Clerk. Includes evening and Saturday hours. See attached job description and apply by sending resume and cover letter to Meagan Carr, Director, at email@example.com
Take a look at Littleton Public Library’s online public access catalog.
- Click here for more information.
- Search our complete book catalog – online!
- Read the first chapter!
- Reserve books.
- Create a Watch List.
Downloadable Audiobooks and eBooks Click here for more information.
The Library book/media return box:
- You may now return movies in the “Media” slot of the new return box at the back entrance of the library
- A $1.50 fine will be applied if movies are returned in the “Book” slot.
- Items will be checked in on the day you return them if you put them in the return box at least 30 minutes before the library closes.
Ancestry.com and Heritage Quest are available at Littleton Public Library! The library has a subscription to the library edition of Ancestry.com. This version has more search options than the home version. A new dedicated computer has been set up in the Kinne Genealogy Room.
Borrow a telescope through the NH ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY Library Telescope Program. See ADULT page for more information.